Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time

I realized after posting the last blog and reading it that I do not give anyone enough of my time.

  • I need to spend more time in my classroom this year--I've been slacking;
  • If I don't start my thesis research soon I'm going to be in trouble
  • I have at least 10 projects I need to work on around the house
  • I've got a week's worth of errands to run
  • I haven't been to the gym in 2 years
  • I need to hire a new preschool teacher (and train her) and make a new schedule
  • I want to spend time doing nothing with my boys

There are 3 1/2 weeks of summer "vacation" left. Can we squeeze in another camping trip? Andres is starting kindergarten in August. Ann and I haven't been on a date in months. Even my priorities are prioritized.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh Marcie! I'm so sorry. It sounds really stressful. I wish I lived closer so could help you! Love and hugs from afar, Amber