Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to School

Well, Andres and I are back to school. He's reading now and completes a reading log weekly with Ann. Speaking of back to school, Ann is considering going back to college to get her teaching certificate! WOW! It would be so great to have summers off with her and the boys. I need to complete my dossier for level 3 licensure so I guess I'll hit the books once more...
My dad had knee replacement surgery January 12th and he is recovering well. He says he is 3/4 of an inch taller now! The new year is busy, busy already. I am glad to not be taking classes but I am dreading having to work on another thesis--my dossier. Hopefully it will be straightforward and simple though. Being president of the PTA is a lot more work than I had planned for but it is only until the fall. I have almost completed the drawings for our addition so we can jam on it this spring...the boys really need more space! So many plans for this year but the best is Ann getting ready to go back to school. I support her 100% and am so excited for her and our whole family! Andres is turning 6 on February 17th. And 6 years have FLOWN by...its another outer space/NASA party as he is still infatuated with all things space.

Best wishes to all. It's going to be a great year!
Marcie

No comments: